Laughs and scares abound in nine 10-minute shorts by Christina Crowe, author of A Girl Dog’s Breakfast,
scary stories and rude poems.
- “Theresa Meets God and Neither of Them Is Impressed”
- “Mom Was Right about Your Gym Clothes”
- “The Shrink”: Two 15-year-old girls will do anything to get into the “Forbidden” concert in style.
- “Those Cohen Kids Again”: 10-year-old Ben Cohen's experiment with his sea monkeys works way too well.
- “The Broken X Farm”: A hobby farm's bullying husband learns too late that even the pigs disapprove of the way he treats his wife.
- “Cameron Screws Up”: A stalker meets his perfect match.
- “Lenny’s Pawn Shop”: A couple of muggers fence their ill-gotten gains at the wrong place.
- “Phil Lamerde Discovers Karma”: Much to his surprise—and ultimate regret—a compulsive liar’s bullshit comes true.
- “That’s Just Peachie”: To a husband’s dismay and his wife’s delight, her horse comes back from the dead.